Contribution for TTS models

#7
by arthurblg1802 - opened

Hey !
I've been following your work for a while now. And I recently saw that you made a TTS model.
And I've been making SOTA TTS models for a few months now.

I’d love to collaborate with SupraLabs on efficient TTS. My model, Vocetta2-1m (https://huggingface.co/VantoraLabs/Vocetta2-1m), achieves 4.04 SCOREQ, 3.97 UTMOS and 3.64 DNS-SIG with just 1.03M parameters (better than TinyTTS, Inflect Nano, Kitten TTS nano, SupraTTS-0.1-Beta and relatively close to models dozens of times its size) and runs at 97× real-time on my Ryzen 5 3500x (faster than ANY neural TTS model I know of).
It uses a three-stage, teacher-distilled architecture, with most parameters dedicated to its waveform decoder. Key techniques include checkpoint averaging and multi-metric evaluation.

The MIT-licensed code is available, and I’d be happy to share training recipes, benchmarks, and expertise to help advance SupraLabs’ TTS research.

Hi there! Definitely cool work!
Maybe you wanna join SupraLabs for working for us as the TTS guy?
Would be cool!
You have discord? My discord: lh_tech_ai

Hi there! Definitely cool work!
Maybe you wanna join SupraLabs for working for us as the TTS guy?
Would be cool!
You have discord? My discord: lh_tech_ai

Sure !
Accept baptiste_blg1802

Sign up or log in to comment